When you need to know the exact positioning of your actuators, the Optical Feedback series is what you need. This powerful, reliable actuator comes with a built-in optical sensor that provides feedback when you need it. The Optical Feedback has no built-in controller but does provide single-phase pulses as a position feedback signal that can be input to an external controller such as an Arduino.
CAD models of this actuator can be found under Resources/3D Files.
Features and Benefits
- 10 hole optical encoder disk for the 200lbs and 400lbs units
- 4 slotted optical encoder disk for the 35lbs units
- 20 pulse/inch of stroke for the 35lbs (+/-5 pulses)
- 100 pulses. inch of stoke for the 200lbs and 400lbs units
- Internal limit switches automatically shut off the unit at the end of the stroke - This protects you and your equipment from possible damage.
- Huge range of stoke options as standard: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, and 30 inches are available - Gives you more flexibility.
- 3 Force options - 35lbs 200lbs and 400lbs for greater flexibility
- IP66 rated – dustproof and water-resistant - Because it never hurts to have more protection than you actually need
- Maintenance-free - Gives you more free time to do more important things
- CE and RoHS certified - for extra comfort knowing they are certified for safe use.
- Accessories sold separately
Fits with the MB1-P bracket
- Fits with FA-OS-IMD3 Base mounting Bracket to convert to Column Lift style Actuator
|Dynamic Force||35 lbs||200 lbs||400 lb|
|Static Force||200 lbs||500 lbs||800 lbs|
|Sound Rating||20 dB over Ambient|
|Max Draw||5 A|
|Clevis End||1/4" diameter|
|Operational Temperature||-26°C/65°C (-15°F/150°)|
|Limit Switch||Built-in (factory preset)|
|Safety Certifications||CE, ROHS|
|Bracket(s)||MB1-P & FA-OS-IMD3|