Our Drop Down TV Lifts are ideal for home automation projects where you want to hide your TV out of sight and still be able to watch at the push of a button. Watch your TV lower from the ceiling or a cabinet into view, then hide away when not in use at the touch of the button
The FIRGELLI Drop-Down lift is slim enough in construction that it easily fits in tight attics and places between the rafters of as little as 8" spacing.
Keeping comfort in mind, the lift can be used at any time of day, via remote control, no matter its application due to its low noise rating of just 5 decibels over ambient noise levels.
There are 2 options when creating the Lid for the Lift so that when the TV is hidden away the Lid sits flush with the ceiling or cabinet. You can attach a piece of ceiling to the included adjustable bracket, or use a hinged flip back style lid by using the Roller top feature that would roll back the lid as the Lift drops into view. Either way when the television is up and not in use, a person would walk by completely unaware that there was a television and lift unit right above their heads or hidden away in a cabinet.
Knowing that not all of our clients would be practiced in the trades, or in engineering, we ensured that all of our lift products come with easy to read and follow instruction manuals. Covered in the manuals is everything from un-boxing your new Drop-Down unit, to installation and operation.
Features and Benefits
- 135 lbs. Total lift capacity
- Comes with wireless RF and wired remotes - No excuse for loosing a remote now.
- Internal limit switches automatically shuts off the unit at the end of stroke - This protects you and your equipment from possible damage.
- Programmable memory - Allows you to control exactly where you want the TV to stop every time, automatically.
- Lifts any TV Size from 20 inch to 60 inch or up to 135 lbs. weight - Gives you more flexibility.
- Stroke travels 25inch, 30 inch, 36 inch or 39 inch - You select the size based on your TV size, or however far you want the TV to pop-up into view.
- Mount your PVR/DVD player etc. to the mounting bars - Included.
- Cabinet Lid mounting Plate included - mount the top of the cabinet or Drywall plate to this bracket to make the TV invisible.
- Bracket included for flip back cabinet lid style use the included Roller top fixture. This is where the lid of the cabinet is Hinged at the back of the Cabinet and the Roller top fixture simply rolls the back.
- Can be used upside down to drop a TV lift from the ceiling
- CE and RoHS certified - for extra comfort knowing they are certified for safe use.
- No exposed chains tracks gears or Scissors - Watch the product video you cannot even see the mechanism when installed.
- Extra quiet, uses a worm gear drive system commonly known as the quieting system in the Industry - Runs at only 5-dB above Ambient
- No Professional Installation required - No need to hire an expert, if your capable of installing a TV Wall bracket then your qualified to install these TV Lifts.
To Download the Instructions manual click here
|TV Sizes||635mm (25”) – 1524mm (60”)|
|Input Voltage||230 VAC|
|Lifting Speed||22mm / second (with load)|
|Duty Cycle||10%, max 2 min. continuous use|
|Operating Temperature||+5° C - +40° C|
|Material||Powder Coated Steel|
|Additional Feature||Adjustable Height|
To download the instruction manual for the FA-TVL-180 TV Lift, click here.