Ships from our Melbourne warehouse but charged in USD Your credit card company will convert the usd this to AUD.Check with them for the latest exchange rates
Click here to view the TV Lift Spec Sheet
- Mounting Method at Base: Direct to Floor / Base of Cabinet, and 4 screw holes to attach to the rear of the cabinet, see down loadable pdf for more details
- Max Lift Speed: (1.4 inches/sec)
- 220-240 Volts: with Australian Plug
- Unit Height: see table below
- Stroke: 3 models (25”, 30”, and 36” strokes available)
- Adjustable strokes: The stroke can be adjusted with the programmable adjustable top limit, programmable via the remote control or backup hand control switch
- Max Height: see table below
- Loading: 160 lbs
- Color: Black
- TV Lift sizes: Will lift TV’s from 10” to approx 65” (typically you match the TV lift by measuring the height of the TV and match it to the closest stroke length of the TV lift since this is the distance you want to lift the TV up.
- Noise: very low noise.
- Mounting: Uses an included universal type of TV bracket, fits most TVs
- Can mount the TV virtually all the way to the floor. No front clearance required.
- 12 months warrant
(with optional lid roller)