It is sometimes not possible to source a linear actuator which has the exact stroke length which you require, and sometimes the stroke length will vary with use. Firgelli Automations provides a solution for this, where you can purchase one actuator and shorten its stroke from factory by adding an external limit switch. These switches are very simple to hook up and will stop the actuator from moving past a set position.
When procuring an actuator, this is typically a good investment in case the stroke needs to be adjusted once installed, and a replacement actuator is not feasible.
- 12 feet of 18 gage black wire
- 12 feet of 18 gage red wire
- 2 external limit switches
- 10 spade connectors (male and female)
- 2 fuse blocks with 10AMP fuse installed